Monday, October 29, 2012

Meh...

or~ NEVER Volunteer...

The HDF =Phergott= docked at the Lab

Just a note to let ya'll know I'm still here, just not much happening to write of in th' hole of late... runnin PI, runnin Sleepers, making some  ISKies... no ganks, no roams (that I have been in on)...

We did have some good friends join us for a welcome back Sleeper Run a few night's ago... 12 sites, an easy 500M ISK.... other than that all's quiet (and therefor lucrative and boring) on the other side of the sky.

On another note, I am struggling with the latest BB on eSports... I am not, nor have I ever been a 'jock' or a sports fan... I was a wrestler in high school, but you don't see 'real' Graeco-Roman wrestling on TV or in the sports pages & mags now do you? I mean the WWE and it's variants, as everyone except the genetically challenged knows, are acting and therefore belong on the 'Reality TV' channel right?

I have also for some unaccountable reason volunteered to 'sum up' BB:39 "Home" which might take a bit... sheesh... =]

HBHI's C3 Homehole


Fly Safe and see you in the Sky  =/|)=

3 comments:

  1. I've tried three times to start a BB40 post and I just can't get into it. I might have to skip it.

    Good luck on the BB39 summary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... since when do nerds go in for sports??? I don't wanna skip it but have you noticed there are far less responses than usual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did notice! I can't even write a reply and I am a nerd who does sports. Well watches them anyway. I don't play em, as you know I am allergic to hard work. Causes fatigue for some reason.....

      Delete

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur